thought everyone might like to know what our house looks like. They aren't the most fabulous pictures but I think they will do until you all come and visit me!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! You've made your apartment look so cute. I hope you guys are settled and doing ok!
We are Chuck and Shay. We were married July 26, 2007. Our little shiny Penny joined our family March 20, 2010. Our little Holly joined on November 20, 2012. Chuck is a doctor! He started residency at The Ohio State University. We live in Columbus and love it. Shay stays home and plays with Penny and Holly. We keep this blog to keep track of our busy lives!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! You've made your apartment look so cute. I hope you guys are settled and doing ok!
Nice pad! Looks like you have a nice amount of space too. I like your bed...did you get it from IKEA?
Good to see that the move went relatively smoothly and that you are all settled in. Chuck sure looks good in his white coat. Are you working Shay?
Post a Comment