Tonight Chuck and I went to the Haunted Morgan House in Waukesha, Wi. Chuck has a long time tradition of going to a haunted house every year. We went to the Nightmare on 13th Street in Salt Lake last year, so we thought we would find one out here to go to. The whole time people were jumping out and scaring us and we hardly had a second to relax. This haunted house was a little shorter than the one in Salt Lake, but it was pretty intense. I got so scared that afterward I felt really sick, but I would definately do it again!
August in the Leake Home
1 year ago

2 comments:
I want to go to a haunted house! So jealous. I like your new friends. They look like they would be a blast. I am glad that you made friends. HAHAHAH
I don't think I could put myself through the torture or have the patience to have people jumping out at me. I would probably, at some point, end up kicking the guy in the groin and storm off.
Post a Comment