Monday, November 24, 2008

Chuck and I went to Chicago this last week and saw 'Wicked'. It was such a good show! If any of you haven't seen it, I highly reccommend going. When we were there we went and got some Chicago style, deep dish pizza, and saw the Sears tower. The pizza was the best I have ever had and the Sears tower was the tallest building i have ever seen! It was amazing how tall it was. So here are some pictures of our little trip. They aren't the best quality but they will have to do.. for some reason our camera got cold and wouldn't take a proper picture....This is the Chicago Theater. It was a lot brighter! Close by is the House Of Blues too.

This is at Millenium Park. This is where Obama was here at one point. I can't remember when but when he won this park was way packed and alive.

Chicago is up to be one of the candidates for the 2016 olympics so hopefully they will come!






Here is one angle of the Sears Tower. The next couple of pictures are of the Sears tower.







This thing is called the Bean. You are able to see the Chicago Skyline in it. It is really big and shaped like a bean as you can see.


















1 comment:

Chad said...

My blood flows green. Not so green that my skin is green. The jealous kind of green. Oooooh how I mildly loathe you!! Both of you!! ;)

Hope you had fun. Love you guys.