So, I totally forgot to put this in the other blog. I guess you get to read 2 blogs!! Wow that must be a record. I think everyone in my family knows that growing up I didn't have a mole on my body. So, it was very strange that in the last 2-3 years I started the sprout some moles. (haha that sounds so weird) Of course, I always had the one on the side of my hip/bottom that everyone teased me about (paige) then I got a couple on my back. I started to get concerned so I went to the doctor. She decided to remove my 'stain' on the side of my bum (paige will know what i mean by stain) and one on my back. She told me that she would call me about the results unless there is a problem. I went back a week later to get my stitches out and the nurse said that the doctor wanted to talk to me. The doctor came in and said the one that I had always had was fine, it had morphed into some strange skin...then the one on my back happened to be pre-cancerous! It totally through me for a loop! I am only 20 yrs old! So my advice for the day, ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN!! Never leave home without it! Oh don't worry, everything is fine:) I didn't write this to scare anyone. And don't worry I am getting a skin scan and I am pretty sure I will be fine, about 99% sure;) Have a SAFE SUN day!
5 comments:
Well, first of all I'm glad you don't have cancer. And second of all, what other blog? You have another blog? And all this time I've been looking at "Wicked" and wondering what you guys were up to! Congrats to Chuck on getting such good grades. That is awesome!
Oh i don't have another blog, haha I just had posted a new post and forgot to write the other story. Sorry for the mix up. Sorry you had to look at wicked for so long! haha HOpe all is well! Love ya guys
I am so glad you posted something... let's celebrate. I am glad you got rid of the one mole you had. Especially since it was rotten.
hahaha I shouldn't be laughing as hard as i was at this particular blog post. But, man that brought me back....calling your mold a stain! HAHAHA! But, more seriously I am glad that you are ok. And good thing you got that stain removed. HAHAHA
Post another post. The point of having a blog is to keep us updated!Love ya!
Post a Comment