I can't emphasize how great it is to go into the lab in the morning, do my thing and then go home without worrying about an upcoming exam! I can't wait until I'm done with school so I can just go to work and then go home without feeling like I should be studying something! Sadly, however, the realization of this dream is far into the future. In the mean time, I am enjoying the nice weather and hitting the gym as much as possible. Shay has been working hard and taking a lot of naps, I think that is her favorite thing to do. I asked her what she wants me to write about her, but she is in a trance watching Amadeus. I can't think of a whole lot to discuss, other than the fact that we are doing well and enjoying a nice sunday. I'll have to remember to update the blog with the next exciting news.
3 comments:
Congrats on summertime! I love it too! (though I'm not in school, I LOVE that Neil doesn't have school. More time for me! heehee.) Glad to hear things are well! I like reading your updates...even if there isn't anything too eventful going on. ;)
Hey any news is exciting news! Good to hear things are good and that you are in good spirits. Yea you gotta watch shay and her trances. She must be my sister. I am trancing all the time.
It is good to hear how life is going! I am really going to miss you guys not being there in July, but I just know that we will have to try to figure some other time we can get together. It has almost been a whole year!! We love you both!
Post a Comment