I know most of you already know, but I am expecting!:) I found out at the end of July, but waited to tell everyone so I knew I was somewhat in the clear:) The night I found out, I couldn't sleep. I woke up almost every hour. So I had some pregnancy tests and was bored. I thought that morning was the best time to take a test. So I went and took one. I waited and to my astonishment it came back positive. I didn't really want to be too excited because my parents were here and I didn't want to tell anyone. I woke up Chuck and told him to look at what I found. He smiled, gave me a kiss and went back to sleep. He was pretty tired, it was 4:30 am. I ended up telling my parents anyways, I think they suspected something... Chuck and I are very excited and can't wait for the babe to arrive. My due date is April 6. So now I am about 13 weeks. I went to my first appointment on Sept. 11 and the doctor said that everything looked good. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat but I saw it on the monitor and that was very cool! She also said that I looked further along than what she thought I was, so maybe I really will be due end of March. She didn't give me any pictures of the ultrasound, but I am hoping on my next appointment she will. Hopefully we will also hear the hearbeat too! I have a picture of my baby bump, I know it doesn't look like much but It looks different in person. I feel like it is getting there:) I won't get to found out what we're having until Nov 17, I will let you know! Other than that Chuck and I have just been busy with work and school. Chuck has taken 2 tests thus far and has done really well. I have just been working...fun!...


4 comments:
OH YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! K I really need to send you those clothes. This week for sure. I finally got a box that will fit it all. I just need to call you for your address and we will be set. you will be able to wear some of those clothes now! SOOOOO FUNN!!! I am grinning ear to ear. PLEASE PLEASE Keep the pics updated and your progress. If you don't want to post at least email me some pics. Anyway...I love you forever.
How exciting, you are starting to show!!!! Wish I was there to pat your tummy!! I love you guys
Mom
Shay I can't believe how much you are showing. I guess it is a surprise because I haven't seen you getting bigger. When I think of you I just think of the pre pregnancy you. I am so glad you posted pictures. Keep posting them!!! I love you more than Paige.
You and your sisters always make the cutest little pregnant gals! We are so happy for you and hope you are starting to feel better. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment