I am trying to keep the blog updated. I don't know if this the most interesting post...But I am just super excited to be pregnant. Lately, I think I have felt movement but I can't really distinguish from gas and movement. I can't wait till my ultrasound on the 16!! I just want to know if it is a boy or girl. Chuck is really hitting the books hard. There always seem to be a test. During the summer Chuck did research on radiation. He got invited by the American Medical Association to present his research in Houston TX. I think this a great opportunity for him. And am very proud of him and his success. Anyways I hope everyone is doing well.
5 comments:
Look at that belly! So cute.
I think this is an interesting post. Pictures are always appreciated especially when I can't see you very often.
I totally love seeing your growing belly. You look good Shay. Tell Chuck congrats on getting to present his research in Texas. Love you guys!!!
AHHHHHH I love it!! You look so good! so beautiful! I am so excited that things are going so well with Chuck. That is just wonderful and good news. Keep up that awesome work Chuck! I CAN'T wait to see you THREE (HEHEHE) for Thanksgiving. I love you mucho much!
cute belly! we're so excited for you!!! Hope you're feeling and doing well! Can't wait to see you! :)
Post a Comment