Chuck and I haven't gotten a whole ton of stuff for Penny, but we have gotten some stuff. Here is a couple of pictures of some outfits. I just needs to find some pants:) Don't want any naked baby running around. I guess she can't really run, but you get what I mean. I would also like to thank Shane and Stacey. Thanks to them we have this BEAUTIFUL crib. THANK YOU!! We are so excited. It is so nice and sturdy. It is a wonderful crib. Thanks again Shane and Stacey!!! We love you guys! We haven't picked out bedding or a mattress but we still have some time. I am trying to think of a theme, like flowers or lady bugs. I have seen some cute stuff, but nothing that I was like, "That is perfect!" I am not picky, I just want something that she could use for awhile. I figure as long as she has a warm bed, warm clothes, good eating, clean bum, loving family and lots and lots of love, she will be one lucky little girl. I am just so excited for her to arrive. I have had several dreams about her. The one I remember best was that she was 5 and she had long curly blond hair. I was asking her to help me with something. She liked to play with me and was my little buddy. Chuck had a dream that he was an old man and she was his doctor. I think that would be cool if she aspired to become a doctor! It is a big achievement. I am excited to see the person she becomes. Not to wish away to the future, right now, I am just excited to get to meet her and hold her:)


3 comments:
Those are SUPER cute shirts!! :) It's destined that she is going to be the cutest girl ever! ;) Let me know what else you want/need too, cause we'd be happy to help how we can. (like a diaper bag, or whatever. I'd love to make you something! ;) )
Oh that is awesome! I love the post about Lost! We love lost. If you guys lived closer we would have had Lost all night and day with you. Then, we would have had crazy dreams. Jord and I did that when we first started watching it. But, we only had 2 seasons to catch up on. We had Lost dreams. It is even better when you watch it again. We are so excited for the new season! YEA!!! Thanks for the belly pic! Love you guys!
wow nice crib! hope all is well with your pregnancy! time is flying by huh?!
Post a Comment