
She's not quite sure she wants to open her eyes yet.

Looks like she has blonde hair like her dad!

In the middle of a yawn

Looking a little cranky! Don't let her sweet look fool you, she can howl like a banshee.

Just getting some rest.

Flexing her muscles.

This is so Babette can see all the fingers and toes...

Looks like she still has a bit of a cone-head!

Deep in thought.

Trying skin to skin to get her to want to breastfeed, but she only wants to sleep!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so cute. I can't believe she has hair you can see. Thanks for posting pictures of the family. It is so crazy that she is here. Congrats Chuck and Shay. We love you guys and little Penny.
She has so much hair!!! That will be alot of fun. You can actually put a bow in that. I am so excited for you guys. She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her! Thanks for posting pictures....PLEASE keep them coming!
Congratulations you guys! She is so cute! I am so happy for you that she has arrived and that she is healthy. Yea for not being pregnant anymore!
Post a Comment