Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Silly Girl

So Chuck got a video of Penny kinda laughing. Her laugh is pretty funny when she really gets going. This is just a sample. We haven't been able to get a really good video of her. She is really interested in the camera and when she sees it she all of the sudden gets really serious. As of late she has been a very moody child. She has been throwing, "tantrums". It always seems to happen on Sundays. She doesn't do well at church and we have either had to go home early or haven't been able to make it. I hope this is just a phase and she will grow out of it quickly. Also this last week Chuck got his board scores back and he did AWESOME!! I was so proud of him. Especially since I didn't get to see him for a month while he studied. Our time apart definitely paid off. I am so happy for him. Right now he is doing his rotation in Psychology. He is at the VA so he says he either gets people that are in their 50-60's or his age. He actually really enjoys Psych. We also celebrated our anniversary on Mon. 26. I felt like a chicken with it's head cut off because I was running errands all day long. But that night we had a delicious prime rib dinner, compliments of moi! I have never cooked prime rib and was nervous I was going to ruin it, It wasn't a cheap piece of meat and I didn't want to screw it up. Luckily, I have an awesome mother who told me how to cook it. She is so talented:) Thanks mama! We also had some really severe weather here. There was flash flood warnings and tornado warnings. It was pretty intense. In some areas it rained 7-8inches in 2 hours!! Can you imagine. Imagine 7-8 inches of snow, that is a lot of snow! Luckily we are now drying out and luckily our apartment or basement didn't flood!
I love the looks Penny gives me. She looks at me like she is really wanting to say something, Oh what she would say!

She had just woken up and ate so these pictures are kinda funny to me. She still looks groggy. She likes to sleep with her baby. She likes to cuddle with something when she sleeps. She will really hold on tight to her blanket or she likes Eeyore.

4 comments:

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

That whole post...ADORABLE!!! I want to hold her again..it has been so long already since we last saw you guys, what the heck?

Just Us! said...

Look at all that hair!! She just gets prettier everyday. I am glad your dinner turned out well. Love you all, Mom

Diane Bohn said...

She is SO ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the second photo of her. What a cutie! Hunter was impossible at church for a long time too! Sometimes I didn't know why I even went. I would either spend the whole time in the mother's room nursing, or he would fall asleep in there so I would stay and let him sleep. Or we'd be in the hallway. I never made it to class with him. Once they go to nursery it's 100 times better. ;) Just one more year. haha. j/k. It does get better. Happy Anniversary too! :)

Lynn said...

haha chuck sounds like a cartoon character..aww penny I wanna c u soon!