Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas and Other Stuff

This year was Penny's first Christmas.  She was very spoiled!  Thank you to family for the gifts.  She was pretty excited to get that wrapping off the presents.  She really would have liked to just play with the wrapping but she has a problem with choking on paper:)  Here are some pictures of her first Christmas!  Penny with ALL her presents and excited to open them!


     She got a tooth brush and toothpaste for her first teeth. That's right folks, she now has 2 on the bottom! She looks like Grandma Grace or a Chinese Lady:) haha!

Grandma B. got some really awesome books and outfits!  Penny reads them every night before bed:)

The biggest present under the tree, she was dying to open it! Thanks Shane and Stacey for the cool books, toy and clothes!
       


Here I am with my presents and Penny being the life of the party. I love my shoes and so does Penny, Thanks Shane and Stacey.  I also love my green sweater and movies Mom and Dad!
Not pictured was Chuck and his gifts. He was excited about his gift card, Thanks Shane and Stacey again.  He also really likes his movie and new dress shirts.  Thanks mom and Dad.  Charles and Babette got him LOR trilogy and we are going to be having a marathon after we finish the Harry Potter movies I also received from them! I also have to say Chuck got me a very pretty piece of jewelery.  I had wanted a ring with an opal.  Someone in my family, I think it was Mom or Paige or Stacey used to tell me that the little Mermaid lived in Opals.  So, that is what I wanted.  Thanks Chuck, I love you:)
 Chucks gift this year was a steel tool chest.  He had been asking for one for a while and so I thought it would make a good gift.  Penny thought so too, here she is with dad and his tools.




        If you are wondering why she always is squinting it is because of the orange light that appears before the picture is taken.  She will be all cheesin' it for the camera and then that stupid light comes on!  Still this picture was funny because it showed like father like daughter:)

Never can get a picture without the tongue sticking out! Thanks family, you all rock! We hope you all had a good holiday and New Year!

1 comment:

The Stowells said...

She looks so much like Chuck...crazy! So many awesome pictures and very cute!