Today Penny turned 1 years old! I can't believe how time has flown. She is such a great little girl. We couldn't imagine our life without her. We remember when she was first born and she came out screaming like a banshee, not much has changed! She is still Miss Personality and has to have everything her way. Chuck says she is like me but I have no idea what he is talking about... She got lots of gifts from family and we like to thank you all. Chuck and I got her some little gifts. She got some clothes, books, and a toy lawn mower. Now she can be like Papa B and Papa Burtis and maybe one day mow the lawn for them:) But, the big ticket item we got her was her very first pet. She got a Yellow Canary. She loves to watch him. We decided to name him Geppetto. He sings very beautifully and is so much fun! In the morning she watches him and brings him her books. It is very cute. Here are some pictures to commemorate the historic day! There is a lot of photos so make sure you look at them all and watch the videos:)
Oh how FUN! Her cake looked really yummy! I wanted to eat it. Penny is just so cute. I hope I get to see her soon. I miss you all so very much. Happy Birthday Penny Lady:)
I can't believe she is one! She is so adorable! Happy Birthday Penny! Looks like you guys had a good time. ANd that bird! YOu guys are just so great. LOL
We are Chuck and Shay. We were married July 26, 2007. Our little shiny Penny joined our family March 20, 2010. Our little Holly joined on November 20, 2012. Chuck is a doctor! He started residency at The Ohio State University. We live in Columbus and love it. Shay stays home and plays with Penny and Holly. We keep this blog to keep track of our busy lives!
5 comments:
Oh how FUN! Her cake looked really yummy! I wanted to eat it. Penny is just so cute. I hope I get to see her soon. I miss you all so very much. Happy Birthday Penny Lady:)
Oh my heck, she is so darling! Way to go Penny! :)
A yellow bird to go with a yellow shoe! Penny is a doll. I can't believe she is already a year old. Happy Birthday Penny.
Happy Birthday Penny!
I can't believe she is one! She is so adorable! Happy Birthday Penny! Looks like you guys had a good time. ANd that bird! YOu guys are just so great. LOL
Post a Comment