Friday, July 15, 2011

Grama and Papa B. came to visit!

This past week my parents came and stayed for a couple of days.  It was sure nice to have them here.  It gave Penny and I a needed break from just hanging out with only each other most of the day.  We just hung out and relaxed.  Penny was quite the ham.  She will be a great performer one day:)


 She liked that Papa was at the end of the slide to catch her.  She actually went down the slide without falling backwards!
  Penny has this really fake smile that she likes to do.  I call it the "cheeser".  She did it almost every single day to Papa.  There was even one time where she did it to me, and then was looking for Papa and when she got his attention she did it to him.  I know the video is kinda long but wait for it.

Untitled from Shay Burtis on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a little cutie you guys. I just want to kiss her cheeks!

Jordy and Paiger said...

So fun! I am glad that you had so fun with Mom and Dad. Penny is so cute!