It looks a lot cleaner than what it was really like. She has also ruined a pair of really cute pajamas by doing this. It doesn't make me happy but it is funny! I mean, I don't know where she is finding all these pens. Also, recently Penny has really gotten into putting on other peoples shoes, including her own.. She has always had quite a shoe fetish. I don't know where she gets this from because I go quite a while without buying a pair of shoes. The last pair of shoes I got were the ones my sister Stacey got me for Christmas last year! So technically I didn't buy those! She must be taking after her Uncle Neil who has a pair of shoes for everything he wears:) Oh Neil...haha Anyways, she put on my high heels before church yesterday. I love as she is walking away she lets off a frustrated grunt. It is just so, Penny! And if my mom is looking at this, doesn't she look absolutely adorable in her dress!
In August, we also got to have some family up to visit. It was a BLAST! We mostly relaxed and played outside. We got to go to the Wisconsin Dells, to Noah's Ark. It was so much fun! Chuck and I had never been and we really enjoyed it. You are probably wondering where are the pictures?? Well I didn't a.) have my camera with me at precise moments, and b.) couldn't find my camera! So Burtis's if you are reading this some emailed photos would be much appreciated:)!
I am going off on my random tangent now. I was looking through some old photos and can you remember when Penny looked this little?
Or pulled this face?
She has grown up so much since then. I wish she was still so little that she would fall asleep in my arms, or didn't want me to just put her down so she can run around like a wild woman. But, We sure do love her dearly:) Stay little for mom and dad will ya!
(don't mind the nap hair)

2 comments:
oh i love this little girl! haha she makes me laugh. just like at church yesterday sacrament....wild girl! i love the last picture of her in the orange cardigan. she's gonna be a heartbreaker. pretty missy!
She is so stinkin' cute. You are now officially our closest relatives so you better come visit right? Or we'll come crash your little apartment for Thanksgiving or something! No? OK. I'll keep brainstorming.
Post a Comment