Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Moab, Halloween, and Home

First I want to brag so if you don't want to be bothered skip ahead...haha but I am so proud of Chuck.  He has 15 interviews and counting for residency.  He has been driving all around going to these interviews in cities he doesn't even know.  He is so brave.  He also totally rocked the step 2 and got top 5% in the nation! I just want him to know how pretty darn amazing he is!  Not to mention that he has been a great husband and Dad through all this stress.  Penny and I love you very much Chuck.  You are a true Champ! So Chuck, Penny and I all got to go home to Utah for 2 weeks at the end of October.  It was a lot of fun!  We got a lot of family time in.  Penny got a lot of attention and has been stuck to my legs since we got home.  I am still getting pictures together and so this is only a partial post.  We first went to Moab with Chuck's family it was a lot of fun.  We hiked, climbed, jeeped, and got really dirty.





Penny also got to go on her first horseride.  She got to ride Yellow Rose and I think she liked it:)

We also went to the pumpkin patch.  Can you spot Penny in the picture below?



Penny dressed up in 2 costumes this year.  Both are special to Chuck and I.  She first dressed up in Tinkerbell that I had worn as a little girl.  Then she dressed up as a pumpkin, which Chuck and all of his siblings dressed in when they were little.  I didn't get a good picture of her in the pumpkin costume because she wasn't happy but I think my Mom got some, so I will have to steal some from her.   I thought she was the cutest Tinkerbell and pumpkin ever!  Course I am pretty biased:)


 Penny still has a constant obsession with shoes.  She wears everyone else's shoes and tries to walk around in them.  She has kind of mastered it, with the occasional slip. 
Well when I get some more pictures I will put them up.  Penny got a lot of time with cousins and aunts and uncles that I need to get documented in pictures.  We are just getting excited to eat lots of food for Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks.  Yay!  I love food!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Chuck is a genius! 15 interviews and an awesome Step 2 score, that is great! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time in Utah. Penny is just adorable!