Saturday, January 7, 2012

Owl Hat

I had to post my accomplishment.  I have been trying for awhile now to find the cute crochet owl hat pattern.  I found some and was never able to get them to turn out the right size.  They always ended up being able to only fit a doll.  So I made it my own.  This is my first try at a hat, but I think that it looks pretty cute. 



Penny wasn't very cooperative with my picture taking.  What do you think?  I know it is rough but I am proud of myself for finally at least getting one done:)  You might be thinking that owls don't have ears but they have those 'horns' so that is why there are ears.

4 comments:

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

I think it is so adorable! The yellow and pink one
never turned out then huh? Thinking of you here in Erie, Pennsylvania. My trip turned out a smidgeon like yours (the car part and all). Throwing up and tickets and the sort. LOL see you in a few days besti.

Jordy and Paiger said...

Awesome job! So cute! And so is that girl wearing it!

Jenny said...

Shay, you are so talented! I am so impressed that you pretty much picked this up all by yourself. Good job!

Diane Bohn said...

I think this hat is awesome! I love how big the eyes are! :)