Sunday, February 12, 2012

A new hat, a mermaid, and peanut butter

I am on a blogging roll!  Not really I was just really excited about my new projects that I finished.  What do you think?




 Remember in my last post about how Penny uses the dishwasher as her stepping stool?  Well there just happened to be a jar of peanut butter on the table and there were spoons in the dishwasher, so....WHY NOT!? haha



 Oh Penny, you are so funny:)  You make your parents go crazy sometimes but you give us a mighty big laugh more than not!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

That hat is awesome!!!!

Just Us! said...

What a cute hat! What a cute girl!
Love you all:)

Diane Bohn said...

Oh my! She is SO cute! :) lol. and funny too. :) I LOVE that hat! You are amazing. Neil's in the other room, but I totally need to show him your mermaid. cute stuff. Maybe we can make a trade... you could make a hat for Mabel to grow into, and I'll sew you something. ;D