OHIO!
So we will be moving to Columbus OH in a few months. We are very excited! This was Chuck's favorite program and where he felt that he meshed with the people the best. We will be terribly sad to leave our dear friends, but a new adventure is always fun! For your viewing pleasure, this is what Columbus looks like.



I feel like I will have access to a lot of things. It has a great zoo and aquarium, it is up in the top rankings in the U.S. It is the largest city in Ohio. I am sure there is more but I need to do more research. We couldn't be more thrilled!
I feel like I will have access to a lot of things. It has a great zoo and aquarium, it is up in the top rankings in the U.S. It is the largest city in Ohio. I am sure there is more but I need to do more research. We couldn't be more thrilled!

1 comment:
Hooray for Ohio! I so happy Chuck got his #1 pick. Look out Columbus you'll soon be getting the best!!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment