Since I can't keep this a secret any longer, we are adding another little Burtis to our family this December! We are so excited!!! I have been feeling a lot different from when I was pregnant with Penny. I have only thrown up once this time around, with Penny I was throwing up multiple times a day for about 2 weeks. I had a first trimester screen this time around. Mostly I wanted to get one last look at the babe before we moved. Everything looked good! The technician was super nice and took a peak to see if we could tell if it was a boy or girl at all, and she said that she suspects that it is a girl! Nothing set in stone yet obviously, I am only 12 wks. WE ARE SO EXCITED!! So many fun things in the our little family. I hope I don't jinx us by saying that:)
And then that brings us to now. Today is our last night in Milwaukee. It is a little bittersweet! We have enjoyed Milwaukee and have great memories here. It has been hard to say goodbye to friends. I feel like 4 years is only enough time to get pretty close to people, then we leave:( It is ok though. I like change and handle it pretty well. I like new adventures! Columbus better be ready for us!
Of course, it wouldn't be a post without a little Penny. She has been so mischievous lately! It is unreal! She gets into the fridge and gets whatever she wants. Sometimes I catch her eating lunch meat or trying to fill her sippy cup with milk. Sometimes she brings me things to open for her, sometimes she doesn't.... Well we have been busy packing and I had an appointment one morning. Chuck was left at home with Penny. He said it became very quiet and so he went into the bathroom this is what he found.
That is her rubbing Calamine lotion all over the place! What a messy little pest:) At least she likes to clean herself!
Well I will be MIA for awhile. With moving, we have to get the internet situation figured out and we have to get organized after moving. Goodbye Milwaukee, it's been real.






2 comments:
Oh Shay, we will miss you guys! Good luck loading up tomorrow, making the drive, and getting settled. And congrats again on baby #2. I must admit, I've had my suspicions for weeks! Very happy for you guys.
Those are some amazing ultrasound pictures. I never have had such detailed pictures. That is saying something because of how many ultrasound pictures I have had. I am excited to see what you are having....you never know, you could have a boy. Don't rule it out. Have a safe move. We love you all.
Post a Comment