I haven't blogged with pictures for quite awhile. I realized that there was a lot that happened in between. First Penny got terribly sick. Well, not terribly but me and her were both miserable. We first got colds that turned into nasty! We both had infections in our eyes and poor Penny could hardly open her eyes. Especially in the morning. It wasn't pink eye. It was a type of bacterial flu.
Anyways after we got better came Easter! We ended up being in Columbus, looking for housing, so I never got pictures of Penny in her cute dress. But she did have an Easter egg hunt with her friends at playgroup!
These were the best pictures I could get. She was much more interested playing on the little play ground. OH WELL! haha
Then we had the Gala. This was a semi-formal celebration for the graduating Seniors. We had some delicious food and fun dancing. I found a 'fancy' dress, and we got all dolled up. It was a lot of fun to hang out with my cute girlfriends that I have been with for the past 4 years. It is going to be extremely hard saying goodbye to the wonderful women! ( and husbands:) they are pretty awesome too, especially been great friends to Chuck). It was a very fun night. We got a babysitter for Penny, Jenny. Who I am so grateful for! It was truly a great night knowing that Penny was safe at home with another great friend!
It really is going to be so hard to say good bye to everyone! It seems strange that these 4 years are over. I have made some great friends that can not be replaced!
The next pictures are funny pictures of Penny. She has gotten pretty good and taking her own picture. It is quite funny! These\ first pictures aren't self portraits but I thought she looked like a little punk rock girl with her skinny jeans and hat. Then she ate a green popsicle...
Above and below are her own doing. It is funny that she seems to be posing!
I know not very interesting to most people, but I think it is pretty good that she actually got her face! Don't mind her booger that becomes ever present as the picture progresses. Well that brings us up to now. We are getting ready for graduation and company to come visit. Then, we move!

3 comments:
SO proud of Chuck and all that he has accomplished!! Once you leave and get settled in your new place, you will love the change. Friends are hard to leave, but even now, Jordan and I still keep in contact with most all of them. Yay for new adventures. Did you know that the church bought 6,000 acres of land in Ohio and Missouri? Are you sure you aren't just saying you are doing "residency?" Haha. Just kidding. Anyways, love you guys.
Hooray for Chuck!!! It must be a nice feeling to know that part is behind. I love your orange dress. You look like the bested dress woman there:) Penny is so funny and smart. Love you all, Mom
That was a fun night! I'm glad you got pictures to remember it. I am certainly going to miss you my friend. I know we will keep in contact though. Love you!
Post a Comment