Most of you already know but, I had my ultrasound yesterday and found out that we were having another girl! We are so excited for 2 little princesses running around. I think Penny will have so much fun to have a little friend:) Here were the pictures from the ultrasound. They gave me a strip of pictures instead of a cd, like my OB in Milwaukee. So, they aren't the best of quality but I thought I would share anyways. I did try to scan them but the scanner didn't work, so I had to take pictures of my pictures.
I think that she looks like Penny. At least as far as I can see. She was very cooperative during the whole time. She did keep putting her arms over her face:) I also could see on the screen when her hand would go across my stomach and I could feel little tiny tickles inside, it was so COOL! Anyways, we love her already:)
1 comment:
Hate when the scanner doesn't work! But they turned out good enough. I love the ultra sound pictures, that's very exciting. Love you!
Post a Comment