This is Penny's friend, Ellie. She asks to go to her house everyday! They are good little friends:)
There were many activities to choose from. There was coloring...
Eating a doughnut on a string...
And a cake walk, complete with a cupcake a the end.
What I didn't get a picture of was her actually trick or treating or doing the fishing for a prize. She was really great at trick or treating. She would say twick or tweat, and would sometimes say thank you, but most of the time pick out a treat and put it in her bag. Later in the week we decided to carve pumpkins. I wanted to get it done before stupid hurricane Sandy came, because I didn't want to lose power and not be able to cook my pumpkin seeds. Penny thought it was absolutely disgusting, she wouldn't even touch the pumpkin after I was finished. I got all my seeds out and baked them and then we never carved our pumpkins! AHH! Oh well, there is always next year:) Like I was talking about hurricane Sandy, we ended up getting some pretty good wind and rain. The worst thing was the rain. It had already been raining for a couple of days straight and then Sandy came and I was just super tired of rain. When it came time for the real trick or treating on Halloween, guess who was still around? Sandy! So, it was a very wet trick or treat outside. Here is Penny, who by now, knew what I was talking about when I said lets go trick or treat, could hardly contain herself.

3 comments:
First. Belly pic PLEASE! Also, She looks adorable, like always. I felt that way last year. Next year and all the years after, will be great. Love ya sis!
hey that's the same cupcake costume as kara's. cute!
What a plump little cupcake. Does she look like you? Lets see a picture of you too, please?
Post a Comment