Sunday, January 25, 2009

Black Bag Ball

I can't believe I have not blogged since November! Life gets busy and hectic and I guess somethings got to give. Just a brief update....nothing new:) Life in Wisconsin has consisted of, Arctic blasts, with wind chills of -35 and temps of -15 for a high, keeping the thermostat at 60 so our power bill isn't $150, and working/going to school. Chuck has been working really hard at school and I was so proud of him for getting ALL HONORS!! Isn't that just the coolest! What a smart catch I have found:) Something fun that Chuck and I got to do was go to a dance called The Black Bag Ball. It is something the medical college puts on and it was fun! There was a really good dinner, I had salmon and Chuck had steak. Then we danced and had fun with all the med students. Here is a pic to commemorate the experience. Since we are the only 2 here, I had to take the picture myself.

1 comment:

The Stowells said...

Awe... you two are so cute. It's nice to see that you went out on a fun date. It looks like you wore your yellow dress. I bet you were the prettiest one there. Of course Chuck looks handsome too.