Monday, March 8, 2010

36 weeks!

So upon demand from Mom I am posting a picture of my big belly:) In the past couple of weeks I had a couple of baby showers. First, the girls at my work threw me a surprise baby shower. It was so fun!! I got some really good stuff! I got a lot of clothes and a very handy pack and play. Then I had a shower from the girls from church. I got such good stuff there! I got a lot of cute outfits that I am so excited to put Penny in:) I feel very blessed to have such good friends here. It sounds tacky but I do feel loved and I hope that they know how much I appreciate them for all they have done for Chuck and I. Charles and Babette got us a really nice stroller. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love the combo and I am excited to put it to use. Chuck and I really are so very thankful. I also want to thank Paige and Jordan. Paige sent a couple of boxes of clothes and essentials. THANK YOU! There is such cute outfits and a great variety that will be great:) We have such a great family! We just want to thank everyone for everything that was done for Chuck and I to prepare for our little girl. We really appreciate everyone and are excited for everyone to meet Penny. (including Chuck and I) :) Thank you Mom for listening to my pregnant ranting, and Thanks Mom and Dad for helping me with the extra items that are needed. You are so fabulous. Thanks to my brother and sisters who are always there for me, and have helped me with the baby essentials. Thank you to my great in-laws who have been so helpful. I can't wait for you to have your first grand baby. We couldn't be more thankful. THANK YOU TO ALL! And thankyou to my wonderful husband who has gone to great lengths to keep me comfortable. Whether it be getting me some ice cream or rubbing my feet, he has been a saint. I know that he is a very busy body and has a lot to study for with school, but he has always made time for us. I love you Chuck!
I feel like these pictures don't do this belly justice. I still have people asking me if I am having twins.... I am like, I am so happy you can point out how huge I am:) No, I really don't mind, I am just excited to be a mom!This is the great stroller that Charles and Babette got us. It is a Chicco which I read is the top safety rated stroller! I am one lucky girl, and Penny will be ultra safe. I think of the Office episode where Dwight puts the stroller through the safety tests.... I am glad I don't work with a Dwight ;)

4 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

My gosh, remember as a child I was obsessed with your belly? I wish I was closer so I could rub your big Budha belly. I love prego bellies. You look so darn good too! I can't wait for her to finally be here. March 28th is my prediction.

Just Us! said...

Yea!!! Finally get to see your belly. Now tell me the truth, do you have a basketball under that shirt? You are so cute. I love you. Mom

The Stowells said...

Paige took the words right from my finger tips "Mrs. Budha Belly"! Anyways you look so cute and I love your pregnant belly. Paige's prediction is the 28th of March and mine is the 25th or the 26th of March. We will see what happens. Anyways I love you. Stacey

Anonymous said...

You look adorable Shay! Rest up and take care of yourself!