I showed to pictures to Jordan and the exact words out of his mouth were "She is just sooo darn cute" And she is. She has changed so much. What a little cutie:) I can't wait to meet her. She is looking alot like chuck. I do see some features of shay though. I love you guys! All 3 of you!
Oh I am so glad you posted some new pictures. She is so cute. I love that her shirt is still kind of big on her... she is so little. I wish I could kiss those cheeks. Love you all.
We are Chuck and Shay. We were married July 26, 2007. Our little shiny Penny joined our family March 20, 2010. Our little Holly joined on November 20, 2012. Chuck is a doctor! He started residency at The Ohio State University. We live in Columbus and love it. Shay stays home and plays with Penny and Holly. We keep this blog to keep track of our busy lives!
5 comments:
I showed to pictures to Jordan and the exact words out of his mouth were "She is just sooo darn cute" And she is. She has changed so much. What a little cutie:) I can't wait to meet her. She is looking alot like chuck. I do see some features of shay though. I love you guys! All 3 of you!
Oh I am so glad you posted some new pictures. She is so cute. I love that her shirt is still kind of big on her... she is so little. I wish I could kiss those cheeks. Love you all.
I love the pictures. She is already changing. She just gets prettier every day. Love to you all. Mom
oh my, i see alot of Chuck!! Glad all is going well.
I didn't know you've been doing a blog. I hope you don't mind that I'm looking. Little Penny is so cute. I hope you're doing all right.
Post a Comment