Penny also got to meet the Sprecher mascot. I think it is a blackbird? I think she thought he was just a big stuffed animal that moved.
One of the fair foods I will not be trying, there isn't many words I can use to describe this, but one comes to mind...SICK!
Penny and Chuck went down the mega slide together. Chuck says that she was laughing the whole way down. I wish I could have gone down too but it was like $4 a person! Rip off!
We of course had to get a cream puff! You can't go to State Fair in Wisconsin without getting one. Penny didn't know what to think at first, which is dumbfounding because I squirt whip cream in her mouth often. But, she later found out that it gave her a sugar high and she got really really slap happy!
Then few seconds later it turned a different color! I love the strangely beautiful Wisconsin sky.
And since I kind of created my own tradition of a random picture (I didn't do it last time) I have one to share. This one I think my sister Paige will appreciate. When I was little I had a big Buddha belly. Paige would often blow raspberries on it and squeeze it for a good portion of the day. Can you guess who is following in her mama's footsteps?
Now I have someone to blow raspberries on and squeeze incessantly throughout the day!

4 comments:
Hahaha I am laughing at the Buddha belly. That picture makes me want to squeeze her!
Shay, do you not remember that when you were little you used to climb on the counter and scoop handfuls of butter into your mouth!? hahaha. I thought eating fried butter would come easily to you.;)
Love and miss you, and your family. Give Pen a kiss for me.
Deep fried butter seriously? This was our last year to go to Wisconsin State fair and once again we missed it. Tal would've gotten lost or something in the crowds I am sure. I am glad you guys made it though and tried a few things despite the heat. Penny and Tal will have to have a buddha belly show down when we get back. Cody's nickname as a child was Buddha and Tal is Buddha Jr. so we will have to see. We miss you guys!
Oh my heck, I almost thought for a second that the last picture was a preggo belly picture of you and then I noticed the diaper and then I read the rest of the post. :) Ha! By the way, thanks for the words of encouragement on the weight loss. I would have NEVER guessed you had gained 50! wow! You would never be able to tell. :) Glad you're having a fun summer. XOXO!
eww deep fried butter.gross! what else will they think of next.... sounds like a fun outing
Post a Comment