We had a pretty quiet Christmas this year. Chuck had to work till 5, so we waited for Santa all day long! I don't think Penny minded, let a lone knew what was going on. Holly was just a sleepy baby:) Penny got a kitchen that I got a killer deal on. She got various other things but that was her main big gift. She was really excited when she was opening it.
Holly got some small things like a little light that plays music to put in her crib. She really likes listening to music when she sleeps. Not much else from Christmas this year. Chuck and I had a hard time getting things for eachother this year. He was working all the time and I had 2 babes to tote around so we just went shopping the day after. It was a snow storm here, but that would never stop me. Of course, here they don't have snow trucks, CRAZY! Here some more sampling from the day.
Holly was there watching Penny go crazy! I am such a bad mom and forgot to get a picture with her presents. Oh well, poor second child:(
The couple of days later Chuck and Penny decided to make a snowman. Penny loved playing in the snow with her dad.
One day I gave Penny a packet of stickers and a note book. I told her she could put her stickers on the notebook. I went to go make dinner and when I came back to look at her she had her back turned to me. I noticed that she had put the stickers all over her pants. And then she looked up at me and this is what I saw.
Hilarious! I could not stop laughing. It shocked me at first and of course she was not happy about having her picture taken:) Oh well!
1 comment:
Those pictures of Penny are hilarious! I'm glad it made you laugh too, and that you took a picture. :)
Post a Comment