Smiling Holly and Grandpa
Grandpa and his girls:)
Grandma and Holly. Aunt Crystal and Holly
COSI!
They had a submarine you can get in. It was pretty cool:)
Holly also had her 2 month check up, even though she was only 7 weeks. We got her some shots and she was extra sore and tired after that. Her stats are:
Weight: 10lbs 1.5oz
Length: 21.5 in
Head 14.5 cm
The doctor says that she is looking really good. She does have a slight lazy eye that kinda wanders sometimes, so we are taking her to the opthamologist to see what we can do for her. She might have to wear a patch and be a little pirate for a little while. At least she would be the cutest pirate I have ever seen! She has started to smile on occasions and every now again a coo. The doctor told me that she might do more later since technically she is a month old, since she was 3 weeks early. She is so bright and wide eyed. She loves her sister. Penny loves Holly too. One day Penny came over and asked me if she could hold baby Holly and I said yes. While she was holding her she said "I love you.....Baby Holly". It was the sweetest thing ever! I hope they stay friend and that Penny always has that love for her little sister.
Little Holly at 2 months

No comments:
Post a Comment