Monday, September 30, 2013

July Happenings

In July we celebrated the 4th of July.  Chuck worked on that day, but i decided to take the girls to fireworks and parade by myself.  I, of course, tagged along with some friends.
A few days before we went to the park with Dad.




 Holly is always chomping on her fingers or her tongue. 
 Here we are waiting for the fireworks to begin.  It actually started to rain while we were waiting and I thought they were going to come on the megaphone and say they were cancelled but it slowed to a drizzle right at the right time.  It was so fun for Penny to see fireworks for the first time.  She was in such awe and excitement.  I leaned over to her and asked her if she like it and she said, "Yes mom, baby frog likes it, he loves it mom!"  It got baby frogs approval, so I guess it was a hit!  Holly was miraculously asleep while they were going off.  Silly girl! 


 We can't forget baby frog!
We also went home, Chuck went for a week, and I, for 2 weeks. I wasn't the super best at taking pictures but here are some.  We went to the fun park, and had FUN!  Penny's first time on roller skates.

 Cute Kelsey was a rock star on roller blades!!

 My beautiful sister Paige and cute Adrienne.
 My brother Chad and Eli:)

Look at those cute little skates on those cute skinny legs!

 Holly got some grandma time in
 I love my nephews Porter and Carter!
 My cute niece Kate, she is so sweet!
 Chasers!
 My silly sisters

We also blessed Holly while we were there.  We didn't want a big to do, so we just did it privately at Chuck's grandparents house.  Paige and Jordan ended up being the only family left in the valley when we did it, but that is OK.  Hopefully no one is offended:)














While I was there just me and the girls we went to Salt Lake and saw the Jesus and went shopping.  







It was so fun to get to see family.  Here are some random pictures from instagram.  Here is Penny on Yellow Rose, Chuck's family's pony. 


 



 Holly Crawling
 
 

 My crochet projects of Penny and Holly replicas. And the replicas of our friends for their wedding.
 

 




No comments: