Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Museum and Funnies

I haven't updated the blog for awhile.  I thought I would catch up people who read this on our awesome lives:) I have a couple of posts so don't stop at just this one!  After Christmas we went to the Milwaukee Public Museum with our friends Tim and Lynn and their little boy Kaden. It was a lot of fun.  We were originally going to see the mummy exhibit.  It looked AWESOME!  But somehow everyone else in the city had that same idea.  I have never seen a museum so crowded in my life.  I felt like we were waiting to go on a ride at Disneyland.  No joke!  So instead we just went for free and went to the butterfly exhibit.  Penny loved the butterflies.  She kept trying to touch them.  It was so cool to be in a room with butterflies flying all around you!  Here are some photos.
 Looking at all the butterflies flying over her head.  She was so fascinated!

 Can you spot the butterfly?  Just look where Penny's hand is going:)

I couldn't get a good picture with all the butterflies flying around but they were everywhere.  When you get out you have to check yourself in the mirror to make sure there aren't any butterflies on you.  Well, we checked ourselves.  As soon as we got back to our stroller outside the exhibit I looked down at Chuck's pants and there was a huge butterfly!  We had a really good time!
On another note, Penny's hair has grown in funny.  It is all long on top and in the middle of her head.  Do you know who else has this hairstyle? Kramer!  Here is Penny's impersonation of Kramer.



This pictures were taken after she had her piggy tails taken out.  She gets one good afro.  Also, here is a video Chuck got of Penny in the tub laughing.  If it doesn't make you smile and make your day, than I don't know what will!:)

3 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

Oh Shay you make me laugh! And so does cute little Penny. She has a very cute laugh. She does have the spitting image of Kramer. HAHAHA! I laughed so hard. Her hair is funny. I am glad that you had a good holiday. Wish we could see you more. I love you and thanks for our gifts, for like the third time. I really do love them :)

The Stowells said...

I laughed out loud at all of penny's faces. Her hair is hillarious. I can't wait to see you!

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

That girl has got herself some personality! I love little Penny! Hope your trip is going good so far!